Thursday, September 23, 2010

Treeview node without firing the _doPostBack script

                                        
                                              I have a treeview and in the page load event I populate the treeview completely. I do not have any server side event for the treeview. Butstill when the user click on a node, the treeview page post back. How can I disablle this annoying autopostback? There seems no AutoPostBack= false property for a asp:treeview.I have tryied different ways to handle it but no use.There is a simple way to handle it .Here is the code for remove the _doPostback client side script.

                                              Use navigate url properti in treeview control to remove the _doPostBack.I have given sample code use this .you can specify valid url based on your requirement

1 comment: