Thursday, April 18, 2013
. I have heard and experienced most of the sessions(Technical sessions) not fulfilling the objectives and audience needs.
I was thinking to find a solution for this problem and l have developed a tool named it as “I-Measure” to resolve these issues.
Advantages of I-Measure:
- It does the Pre- and Post- training evaluation. It supports during the ROI calculation on Training and development
- Very light weight installation setup (less than ½ MB)
- 100% genuine test result ( freezes the entire screen during the test. He cannot answers from other source like internet)
- No registration required for participants. I-Measure automatically register the user during the test
Pre Evaluation :
• It help’s Training need identification and setting of objectives
• It also helps in Pre-course identification of people with current skill level and completion of the preparation required by the facilitator.
Post Evaluation :
• It gives the outcome result
• To assess whether the program contribute to Learn and use of training content on their jobs.
• It supports to evaluate how many trainees benefited
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
These are the common questions you will face during the B1 interview .
1. purpose of Visit?
Answer: Be confident while answering this question. Don’t use any technical words like “I am going to work for one of the project…. ) . The answer should contain some thing like ( It is a Business Visit. I am going to meet my counterpart at my parent company in US for the knowledge sharing and technical Trainings )
2. How many years of experience you have?
Answer: Tell your experience
3. How long are you going to stay there?
Answer: As per your meeting schedule say the correct no
4. How many years of experience in current company
Answer: Tell your experience in current company in years
5.Can’t they come to India and give the Knowledge transfer ?
Answer: No, Environment on technology is highly restricted access. so I needs go there, Sit with them , understand the business and come back to India
6. What is your salary ?
Answer: Tell your package per year
7. why you only ?
Answer: I am the senior member in the team and my education and experience is relevant to financial domain
All the best :)