1. Go to Start menu
2. Right click the Visual Studio icon
3. Go to Properties
4. Under the Shortcut tab select Advanced
Follow the below instructions for Windows 8:
1. Choose "Troubleshoot program"
2. Verify "The program requires additional permissions"
3. Click on "Next", and then click on "Test the program..."
4. wait for the program to launch
5. click on "Next"
6. select "Yes, save these settings for this program"7.Click on "Close"
You can also download VSCommands by Squared Infinity which has a feature to change it to run as admin It has also has some additional features. Please check it once .
I prefer Solution#2 because:
• It also allows you to easily turn off this functionality.
• VSCommands comes with lots of other great features so I always have it installed anyways.
it's just easier to do than Solution#2.